“Bola” is First Parish’s annual Dinner & Raffle event. No one knows exactly where the name Bola came from, but we suspect it’s related to the “Tombola” raffles that are popular at small-town fetes in England.
What does it look like at First Parish Stoughton? Dinner with a lot of fun and many chances to win prizes. One thing that makes Bola distinct is that if your raffle ticket wins a prize, it goes back into the basket and could win again! (Theoretically, one single ticket could win all the prizes! Though we’ve never seen that actually happen, we’ve seen plenty of instances where the same ticket won multiple prizes in a night.)
Bola 2023 will be April 22 at 6:30pm.
- Dinner tickets are $15 for ages 13 and up; $7 for ages 12 and under
- Dinner reservation deadline is Monday April 17
- Dinner is a Pasta Blowout! 2 kinds of pasta, 3 kinds of sauce, Salad, Bread + Assorted Cakes for dessert
- Contact the office at 781-344-6800, firstname.lastname@example.org BY APRIL 17 to make a reservation (be sure to indicate how many tickets, whether adult or kid tickets, and whether chicken or vegetarian)
- Raffle tickets are $1 each, 3 for $2, or 6 for $5 and are sold prior to as well as on the night of the BOLA dinner