Bola: Dinner & Raffle
“Bola” is First Parish’s annual Dinner & Raffle event. No one knows exactly where the name Bola came from, but we suspect it’s related to the “Tombola” raffles that are popular at small-town fetes in England.
What does it look like at First Parish Stoughton? Dinner with a lot of fun and many chances to win prizes. One thing that makes Bola distinct is that if your raffle ticket wins a prize, it goes back into the basket and could win again! (Theoretically, one single ticket could win all the prizes! Though we’ve never seen that actually happen, we’ve seen plenty of instances where the same ticket won multiple prizes in a night.)
Bola 2022 will be May 21 at 6:00 pm.
- Dinner tickets are $15 for ages 13 and up; $7 for ages 12 and under
- Dinner reservation deadline is Wednesday May 11
- Dinner options are Swiss Chicken or Vegetarian Lasagna
- Contact the office at 781-344-6800, firstname.lastname@example.org BY MAY 11 to make a reservation (be sure to indicate how many tickets, whether adult or kid tickets, and whether chicken or vegetarian)
- Raffle tickets are $1 each or 6 for $5 and are sold prior to as well as on the night of the BOLA dinner